Open the Capture Panel to access the capture properties.
The capture properties will open in the Properties Panel.
Choose how the camera will be fired.
- USB/PTP – Over USB.
- Turntable – Via the turntable. Some turntables can also fire the shutter release. This is useful for when a camera cannot be fired over USB.
- Manual – You can always choose to fire the camera manually. This is useful when the object, itself, needs to be moved in between shots.
The following options give objects time to stop moving after the table turns or after moving the object itself.
Delay before Trigger – Set the amount of delay after the turntable spins and before the camera triggers.
Delay after Trigger – Set the amount of delay after the camera triggers and before the table spins.
Choose how the images come into Object2VR. Whichever setting is chosen, the settings will change accordingly.
USB/PTP – The images are transferred through USB.
Storage – Select Shoot to RAM to have the images stored on the camera’s RAM. This eliminates the need to have a media card in the camera.
Download – Select, Interleaved, to download the images faster when a system has slow memory (DRAM).
Rename Image Files – Keep this selected to use the specified file naming pattern outlined below in Pattern. Not that this option is not available if Shoot to RAM is selected.
Pattern – Use this to define a naming convention for an image sequence. Learn more.
Watched Folder – Choose a folder for Object2VR to watch for incoming images.
Watched Folder – Click, Open…, and choose a folder.
Mode – Select one of the following which will tell Object2VR what to do with the images.
- Link – Object2VR will point to these files and will not move or copy them to the output folder.
- Copy – Object2VR will copy the images to the output folder.
- Move – Object2VR will move the images to the output folder.
Download – Select, Interleaved, to download the images faster when a system has slow memory (DRAM). When selected, Object2VR will not wait for the image to finish downloading before moving on to take the next picture.
Manual – Import the images manually.