Below is a list of numerous video tutorials intended to help you get the most out of Pano2VR.
This is a growing list of video tutorials for Pano2VR version 7. Not that many tutorials from version 6 are still relevant in version 7 if you’re looking for something specific.
- Getting Started with Pano2VR | Get started with Pano2VR by learning how to build a virtual tour.
- Getting Started with Patches | Learn how to use patches to cover a tripod or nadir in a single node and for an entire tour.
- Layered Patches and Object Removal | Learn how create a multi-layered patch using only Pano2VR. Then, learn how to remove large objects using duplicate panoramas.
- Updates to the Skin Editor | A lot was added to the Skin Editor. Learn about the more significant changes.
- What’s New with version 7 | A general round-up of all the new features in Pano2VR 7 beta 1.