Edit the Master Node
Edit the master node to have same information across all nodes. For example, you can add user data, patches, and hotspots.
The master node is a feature of Pano2VR pro.
Go to Tour in the Menu Bar and choose Edit Master Node. You will then see the placeholder panorama in the Viewer.
Add User Data
User Data can be added that will be shared across all nodes. Open the User Data pane and enter information that you would like to see applied to every image. For example, Author and Copyright.
Pin a logo at the nadir using point hotspots
- In the Skin Editor, add a Hotspot Template.
- Give the template an ID of logo, for example.
- Add an image to the template, making it a child of the template.
- Save the skin.
Now we can add a hotspot that will call that image from the skin:
- Go to the Point Hotspot Mode and add a hotspot at the Down face.
- Set the Skin ID to logo, or whatever you’ve used to identify the hotspot template in the Skin Editor.
- Set the Link Target Type to Image.
- Set Tilt to -90.
Add a Patch
In this example, we’ll add a Mirrorball at the nadir.
- Go to the Patches Mode and add a patch at the Down face.
- Choose Mirrorball as the Type.
- Click Apply.
To jump out of editing of the Master Node, just select any of the tour nodes in the Tour Browser. Output your project and test!