The Project Properties contain settings for the entire project. Here, you can add project user data and translation files.
Project User Data
- Title – This title will be used for the HTML page’s title; the project title.
- Description – Project description*.
- Author – Project author.
- Copyright – Project copyright*.
- Comment – Add a comment about the project*.
Click on the pencil icon to open a larger input field to enter more text.
*These fields have the option to open a rich text editor.
Add translation files here to make your entire project multilingual.
- Project Language – Choose the default project language from the first menu. From the second menu, choose the region of the language or change it to
<Main>(found at the beginning of the list). The label next to the menus shows the langauge code. If you are already familiar with langauge codes, you can add the code here by double-clicking the language code.
- Translation Folder – This is the location of the translations files. To choose a new location, click the folder icon.
- Generate Translations Template – Click this button to create a template for translations.
- Translations – This is a table of all translation that exist in the project. You can change the Title of the langauge and you can choose to exclude translations from the output. The translations added here will also show in the Set Language action in the Skin Editor.
FoV Mode – This setting ensures that image boundaries stay true to the image’s window or scaling option. When the window size is changed, the image is scaled accordingly.
Vertical – When the image is scaled or window resized, the vertical field of view will stay true.
Horizontal – Choose this option to ensure the horizontal field of view is most important and is always visible when scaling the image.
Diagonal – If the diagonal of the image is most important and should stay within the image’s frame, choose this option. (Default setting)
Node Altitude – Select, Use altitude for automatic hotspots to apply altitude to ghost hotspots and auto-placed hotspots both in the Viewer and in the output. This setting is applied to the entire project, not just the current node. This calculates the distance between the current node and the hotspot node and returns the distance that is the direct line between the nodes’ altitude.