Pano2VR allows you to publish your panoramic images within minutes. No matter what type of project you’re working on, whether, a gigapixel panorama or virtual tours with hundreds of nodes, Pano2VR will help you to quickly get your project up and running on the desktop as well as mobile devices.
See what’s new in Pano2VR 6.0
Improve your images.
Sometimes panoramas are not level and have unwanted tripods…it happens. Straightening the horizon and removing the tripod from the panorama can be accomplished with a few simple clicks.
Build a Virtual Tour.
No matter how large the tour, Pano2VR Pro can help you quickly and easily put it together with automatic linking, filtering, master node editing and a built-in Tour Map.
Enhance the experience.
Add interactive elements like hotspots, directional sound and video to your panoramas. Use the powerful Skin Editor to design custom buttons and controllers – all of which can be made responsive so the design fits to any screen. No coding required. We promise!
Seamlessly change projections.
Easily reproject spherical panoramas during viewing or open a panorama from a little planet view to a rectilinear view on opening or create a standard format video that moves through different projections.
Reveal the highlights.
Guide viewers by creating an animation path through your panoramas or tour to show off the best areas. At any time, the viewer can interact and explore further. You can even export this walk-through as a video file.
Contribute to Google Street View.
Pano2VR offers an easy way to add and edit existing panoramas and tours to Google Street View. Once you’ve connected your account, you will see all tours and panoramas that you’ve uploaded to Google Street View. You can continue to add to your gallery or even download the existing images.
Show your work.
Export your panoramas as HTML5, Flash or QuickTime VR formats or use our handy plugins to post them directly to your Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal site. Pano2VR will also help you to transform your images into different projections for printing.
Share your work.
Want to share your work in VR? You can do this, too, using VRTourviewer which allows you to view Pano2VR projects in Oculus Go and Rift, Google Daydream and Samsung GearVR headsets.
Posting your projects is only one part of the final output. Sharing your work is the other part. Pano2VR has a quick export feature that injects the necessary metadata for posting on sites like Facebook and Google+.
Test Pano2VR for free
Download and test Pano2VR as long as you like. If you would like to use Pano2VR without visible watermarks or node limitation in Pano2VR Pro, you will need to order a license key.
Show all downloads
This is new bugfix release for Pano2VR 6.1. Please have a look at our blog post to find out more. Changes in this release:
- The spinning globe hotspots in the WebVR output are no longer missing in WordPress
- Pinned videos are working on iOS again if they are set to auto-start
- Fixed an issue that occurred in Windows Edge where the audio of a popup video file would begin to playback after going to the next node
- Fixed an issue where flat images were getting cropped on small screens
- Fixed sound iPadOS and iOS where sounds would not start on first touch
- Components now use the Logic Block Trigger Has Touch instead of Is Mobile to accommodate iPadOS which no longer reports itself as a mobile device
This is first bugfix release for Pano2VR 6.1. Please have a look at our blog post to find out more. Changes in this release:
- WebVR is now working with Android 10
- Dragging folders onto the Pano2VR app/Droplets is now fixed for macOS Catalina
- Skin Videos are handled correctly in WebVR
- Skin: Negative number for any of the Element Angle skin actions
- In the Tour Map, the radar beam line now goes through the entire beam rather than just through the front for easier alignment
- A Point Hotspot can now be locked regardless if it has location data or not
- Toggle the locked state of any element in the Viewer by holding Shift and clicking the element
This is first Pano2VR 6.1 stable release. Please have a look at our blog post to find out more. New Features since Pano2VR 6.0:
- WebVR with native stereo support
- Custom hotspot images
- Panotour pro import
- Integrated web server now includes a secure option (HTTPS)
- Distance placeholders in hotspots
- Raw CSS: You can mix units for position and size of skin elements
- Significant improvements to the Google Street View upload
- Fixed an issue where the SVG buttons
- Pinned video will now play as expected on MS Edge
- Request access added for the gyroscope in iOS 13
This is a maintenance update. You can find more details in our blog post.
Changes in this release:
- Fix for Google Streetview places search
Requirements & Translations
Windows 8 and higher
macOS 10.10 or higher
Microsoft Windows Vista or higher
macOS 10.8.1 or higher
Linux (tested with Ubuntu 16.04)
Pano2VR is offered in the following languages:
|English||Thomas Rauscher, Karyn Laudisi|
|Czech (cs)||Jaroslav Pindora|
|German (de)||Christoph Stummer, Thomas Rauscher|
|Spanish (es)||Iñaki Rezola (panoleku.com) and Roberto Gómez Torres|
|Persian (fa)||M. Matinfar|
|French (fr)||Vincèn PUJOL, Gregory Lepoutre|
|Italian (it)||Toni Garbasso|
|Japanese (ja)||Oak Corporation|
|Dutch (nl)||Arjan Geertsma|
|Polish (pl)||Piotr Manik.|
|Portuguese (pt_BR)||Eduardo Hutter|
|Russian (ru)||Ivan Tsyrkunovich, Nikolay Meshcheraykov|
|Simplified Chinese (zh_CN)||Digital Frontier|
|Traditional Chinese (zh_TW)||sumax@魚缸工作室|
This list shows you a detailed list of features of Pano2VR.
|TIFF, PNG, PSD/PSB, JPEG, OpenEXR, Radiance HDR support||yes||yes|
|8bit, 16bit and HDR image support||yes||yes|
|Gigapixel (flat and spherical) and Multiresolution||yes||yes|
|Directional and background sound||yes||yes|
|Target direction selector for tours||no||yes|
|Hotspot marker hints||no||yes|
|Image and Audio transitions||no||yes|
|Components Toolbox (Built-in & user definable)||yes||yes|
|Point and Polygon Hotspots||yes||yes|
|HTML5 export (iPhone, iPad, modern web browser)||yes||yes|
|Animation and Video Export||yes||yes|
|Google Cardboard support||yes||yes|
|Google Street View - Single image upload||yes||yes|
|Google Street View - Tour upload||no||yes|
|Transformation output (Little Planet, Rectilinear, etc.)||yes||yes|
|Video, Images, Sounds and Lens Flares||yes||yes|
|Package Format for CMS||yes||yes|
|Unbranded output files||no||yes|
If you have an older Pano2VR license, you can always upgrade to the current version or you can upgrade from Pano2VR to Pano2VR pro for the price difference between the products. Learn more about how to upgrade and what options are available to you.