Pano2VR allows you to publish your panoramic images within minutes. No matter what type of project you’re working on, whether, a gigapixel panorama or virtual tours with hundreds of nodes, Pano2VR will help you to quickly get your project up and running on the desktop as well as mobile devices.
See what’s new in Pano2VR 6.0
Improve your images.
Sometimes panoramas are not level and have unwanted tripods…it happens. Straightening the horizon and removing the tripod from the panorama can be accomplished with a few simple clicks.
Build a Virtual Tour.
No matter how large the tour, Pano2VR Pro can help you quickly and easily put it together with automatic linking, filtering, master node editing and a built-in Tour Map.
Enhance the experience.
Add interactive elements like hotspots, directional sound and video to your panoramas. Use the powerful Skin Editor to design custom buttons and controllers – all of which can be made responsive so the design fits to any screen. No coding required. We promise!
Seamlessly change projections.
Easily reproject spherical panoramas during viewing or open a panorama from a little planet view to a rectilinear view on opening or create a standard format video that moves through different projections.
Reveal the highlights.
Guide viewers by creating an animation path through your panoramas or tour to show off the best areas. At any time, the viewer can interact and explore further. You can even export this walk-through as a video file.
Contribute to Google Street View.
Pano2VR offers an easy way to add and edit existing panoramas and tours to Google Street View. Once you’ve connected your account, you will see all tours and panoramas that you’ve uploaded to Google Street View. You can continue to add to your gallery or even download the existing images.
Show your work.
Export your panoramas as HTML5, Flash or QuickTime VR formats or use our handy plugins to post them directly to your Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal site. Pano2VR will also help you to transform your images into different projections for printing.
Share your work.
Want to share your work in VR? You can do this, too, using VRTourviewer which allows you to view Pano2VR projects in Oculus Go and Rift, Google Daydream and Samsung GearVR headsets.
Posting your projects is only one part of the final output. Sharing your work is the other part. Pano2VR has a quick export feature that injects the necessary metadata for posting on sites like Facebook and Google+. The quick export is available in Pano2VR 6 beta 4.
Test Pano2VR for free
Download and test Pano2VR as long as you like. If you would like to use Pano2VR without visible watermarks or node limitation in Pano2VR Pro, you will need to order a license key.
Show all downloads
- Cloners can have a table as source, and can be nested
- New menu component
- Text size and weight for text elements
- Styles for Google Maps
- Bug fixes
- 3D Arrow Hotspots Component — Street View style hotspots
- Quick Share button for sharing on social networks
- Mapbox users can now add custom maps
- Drag multiple nodes to Auto Place drop zones
- Small Skin images are embedded into the skin file
- Placeholders can now be used as triggers for logic blocks (tooltips can be hidden if no title added)
- Added scrollbars to the scroll area so scroll bars can be customized
- Pick Place ID for quickly adding POI to an image
- Map Pin with Radar Component — allows you to easily connect tour nodes to pins on a map or floor plan
- Altitude can be adjusted for automatic hotspots
- Polygon hotspots colors can now be changed in the Viewer
- Built-in skins have been updated
- The Viewer Settings panel now opens at the bottom of the Viewer
- 3D distorted hotspots working with flat images
- Gyro not following North
- AutoTags can now be used in the Skin Editor
- Roll can be disabled in the gyroscope
- Simple Floor Plans can now be aligned and have background transparency
- Pan/Tilt/FoV can now be specified with Direct Node Access
- Pinned elements can now be locked
Please note: You need a new license key for Pano2VR 6, and this may be a paid upgrade.
Upgrading your license key
This is the final version of Pano2VR 5.1
The Major new features are:
- Projections (Fly In, Animation)
- Skin Video Element
- Equirectangular 360 video support
- Fix for Android/Firefox roll bug in cardboard
- Fix for iframe flickering in iOS 10
- Added Portuguese (Brazil)
- disabled file size for all tiles
- Added p2q_embed_object.js back for QTVR export!
Requirements & Translations
Microsoft Windows Vista or higher
macOS 10.8.1 or higher
Linux (tested with Ubuntu 16.04)
Version 6 beta
Windows 8 and higher
macOS 10.10 or higher
Pano2VR is offered in the following languages:
|English||Thomas Rauscher, Karyn Laudisi|
|Czech (cs)||Jaroslav Pindora|
|German (de)||Christoph Stummer, Thomas Rauscher|
|Spanish (es)||Iñaki Rezola (panoleku.com) and Roberto Gómez Torres|
|Persian (fa)||M. Matinfar|
|French (fr)||Vincèn PUJOL, Gregory Lepoutre|
|Italian (it)||Toni Garbasso|
|Japanese (ja)||Oak Corporation|
|Dutch (nl)||Arjan Geertsma|
|Polish (pl)||Piotr Manik.|
|Portuguese (pt_BR)||Eduardo Hutter|
|Russian (ru)||Ivan Tsyrkunovich, Nikolay Meshcheraykov|
|Simplified Chinese (zh_CN)||Digital Frontier|
|Traditional Chinese (zh_TW)||sumax@魚缸工作室|
This list shows you a detailed list of features of Pano2VR.
If you have an older Pano2VR license, you can always upgrade to the current version or you can upgrade from Pano2VR to Pano2VR pro for the price difference between the products. Learn more about how to upgrade and what options are available to you.