You only need to upgrade your license if:
- Upgrading from Pano2VR to Pano2VR Pro or from Object2VR single user to ObjectVR studio or Object2VR pro
- Upgrading to a major release (i.e., from 3.0 to 4.0)
- Adding additional users
- Log in to your account at http://ggnome.com/my-account.
If you haven’t purchased a product on our site yet, but have purchased a license in the past, you can use go to Lost your password? and enter the email address associated with your license. You will then receive an email to reset your password.
- Click License Keys to see all of your licenses.
- Click upgrade to see available options (upgrade to new version, or to add more users)
- Click, Upgrade to go through the payment process.
Once the payment is confirmed, you will receive an email containing your updated license.
- If you upgraded to a new product, open the software, go to the settings or preferences and in the license key field, paste your new license.
Note: If you purchased your license from the Mac App Store, please contact support to get your upgrade.