Garden Gnome Software e.U.
Owner: Thomas Rauscher
Support: +44 1206 734111 (UK)
Johann Strauss Gasse 34/11
VAT ID: ATU60505448
Chamber of Commerce Vienna
Commercial Register ID: FN 296968 v
Commercial Register Court: Handelsgericht Wien
Webdesign & Development by Zensations
General Terms and Conditions
Scope of Contract and Validity
- The following terms are valid for all services and deliveries provided by Garden Gnome Software. The buyer’s terms of purchase have no legal force, in connection either with the transactions covered by this agreement or, for that matter, with the entirety of our business dealings. All offers are subject to change without notice.
- All fees and taxes (especially sales tax) are calculated in accordance with the laws in effect at the time. Should the tax authorities subsequently impose additional taxes or levies, these will be borne by the buyer.
- The software products are protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The software products are licensed, not sold.
- Our software is sold and distributed solely from Austria. We do not guarantee that the use of the software is legal in your country. By using, buying and/or downloading the software from a different country, you are effectively importing the software from Austria and you take full responsibility for all consequences, including, but not limited to, claims resulting from infringements of local laws, copyrights and/or patents.
- The seller is liable for damages insofar as intent or gross negligence can be proven, within the framework of statutory regulations. Liability is excluded in case of slight negligence. Compensation for subsequent damages and financial loss, not realized savings, loss of interest, and for damages arising from third-party claims against the seller is in every case excluded, to the extent legally permissible.
- Should individual terms of this contract be or become inoperative, this will not affect the remaining terms of this contract. The parties to the contract will work in a spirit of partnership to find an arrangement that approximates as nearly as possible the inoperative terms.
- Insofar as not otherwise agreed, the statutory regulations applicable to registered merchants are exclusively those in force under Austrian law. This is also the case when the order is carried out outside of Austria. In case of conflict, it is agreed that only the responsible local court in the seller’s place of business has jurisdiction. For sales to consumers within the meaning of the consumer protection law, the above terms are valid only insofar as the consumer protection law does not insist on other conditions. Noncompliance with essential parts of this contract entitles the parties to this contract to premature termination of the contract without notice.
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identifying information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- The email address Users provide for order processing, will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or the User may contact us via our Site.
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.