Object2VR has pre-installed skins. You can find them through the menu in the Flash and HTML5 settings or in the Open menu when in the Skin Editor.
Edit a default or custom skin
- Go to Tools in the Menu Bar and choose, Skin Editor. This will open an empty Skin Editor.
- In the Menu Bar for the Skin Editor, go to File > Open. This will open the Skins directory. Choose a skin of your choice, and then click Open. This will add the skin to the Skin Editor.
- Next, choose File > Save As from the menu bar and save your skin with a new name.
- Edit the skin in any way; by adding to it, deleting elements, changing colors, actions, etc.
- When you are finished, save the skin. File > Save.
If you save your skin in the default skins folder, it will be available from the list in the Skin/Controller section of the Flash and HTML5 output settings for future use.
◊ NOTE: The default skins cannot be overwritten. You will have to first use Save as… to duplicate the skin with a new filename.
Copy skin elements from one skin to another
You can copy all skin elements from one skin to another. When you do this, all the properties copy as well.
- In the Tree, select the element to be copied and choose and do one of the following:
- Choose, Edit > Copy from the menu bar.
- Use the keyboard shortcuts: Windows: Ctrl + C; Mac: Cmd + C
- Open either a new skin or an existing skin.
- Paste the element in the Tree by using the menu bar: Edit > Paste or use the shortcuts: Windows: Ctrl + V; Mac: Cmd + V.
The Interface (Skin Editor)
How to Change the Colors of Scalable Vector Graphics
Download Simplex Skin Set
All tutorials for the Skin Editor
|Previous: The Basic Workflow||Next: Add a Clickable Logo|