- Go to the YouTube video to embed. Make sure that you can embed the video, not all can.
- Click on Share, under the video, and then Embed.
◊ NOTE: this will not be available if the owner of the video does not want you to embed it.
- Select, Use old embed code.
- Copy the embed code that appears in the text box and paste it in a text editor.
- Copy the URL located within the code. This is the file location. It should look something like this:
You must make this an absolute URL by adding, http:, to the URL:
- Note the dimensions of the video player within the embed code. For example, width = 420px; height = 315px.
- Open the Skin Editor and in the Toolbar, click the Add external Image/SWF button,, and draw an external box (external image).
- Open the external image’s properties.
- Set the size of the box to match the embedded movie’s size.
- Keep, Loading, selected.
- Go to the YouTube video of choice then click the Share button and then click, Embed.
- Copy the embed code, which will look something like this:
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/j6gZosASPWs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.
- Open the Skin Editor and add a text box. Size it to match the dimensions of the embedded video.
- Paste the code into the text field of the text box.
- To unload the video, use a blank set text action to remove the code in the text box. To be able to replay the video, use a set text action with the above code.