In the menu bar, you’ll find some more tools and shortcuts.
- New – Opens a new project window.
- Open – Open a saved project.
- Save – Save the project file.
- Save As – Save the project with a different name.
- Recent Files – Choose from the most recently opened files.
- Save as Default – Saves your project preferences as the default.
- Reset Default – Resets default preferences.
- Save as Droplet – Will save your project and preferences as a droplet onto your desktop for quick image batch converting.
- Skin Editor – Opens the Skin Editor.
- Panoramic Video Wizard – Opens the Panoramic Video Wizard.
- Integrated Web Server – Opens the Integrated Web Server for simplified local testing.
- Animation – Opens the Animation Editor.
- Undo – Undo last action.
- Redo – Redo last action.
- Select All – Selects all images in the Tour Browser.
- Next Pano – Go to the next panorama.
- Previous Pano – Go to the previous panorama.
- Add Pano – Adds a panorama to the tour.
- Edit Master Node – Choose this to edit the master node.
Automatic Linking – This will automatically link all panoramas in a tour (or those selected in the Tour Browser) based on the chosen option:
- Sequential – The panoramas will be linked in their order in the Tour Browser.
- Closest Node – The panoramas will be linked based on their closest neighbor based on GPS data.
★ Note: Images must be geotagged and their direction correctly set for automatic linking to work.
- Window Arrangements – Saves your window layouts.
- History – Opens the history pane.
- List View – Opens a list view of all the elements added to the panorama.
- Overview – Opens the Overview pane.
- Properties – Opens the Properties pane.
- Tour Browser – Opens the Tour Browser pane.
- Tour Map – Opens the Tour Map pane.
- User Data – Opens the User Data pane.
- Viewer Settings – Opens the Viewer Settings pane.
- Help – Opens the Help pages (documentation).
- Video Tutorials – Takes you to the video tutorials page.
- Check for updates – Choose to check for software updates.
- About – Information about Pano2VR (On a Mac this is found under Pano2VR > About.)