Pano2VR 6.1.9 is now available with a new component for accessibility and some bug fixes.
This update is mostly a bug-fix release, but we’ve also added a new feature.
- Feature: Text to Speech skin component
- Fixed: Pinned videos can no longer be downloaded
- Fixed: Original color profile is copied to transformation output
- Fixed: Floor Plan is now sizing correctly when using percentage
- Fixed: Using a modifier key to add patches will no longer lock the patch on add
Text to Speech Skin Component
This component is being shipped with Pano2VR 6.1.9 and makes it even easier for you to create accessible projects. You can add the component as a child to any Text Field or Image element, and screen readers will read the text or the Alternative Text of the Image element. It can also be used as a stand-alone element, reading its alternative text. We’ve added a new tutorial on how to use it.
In Pano2VR, go to Help > Check for Updates. Or download the update directly and install manually.