Pano2VR 6.1.1 has been released and fixes a few issues:
- Videos in WebVR are now playing when they should
- Dragging a folder on a droplet now works on macOS Catalina
- You can now enter a negative number for any of the Element Angle skin actions
- WebVR is now working with Android 10
We also changed a few things:
- In the Tour Map, the radar beam line now goes through the entire beam rather than just through the front for easier alignment
- A Point Hotspot can now be locked regardless if it has location data or not
- Toggle the locked state of any element in the Viewer by holding Shift and clicking the element
To update, go to Help in the menu bar and choose Check for Updates. Or download directly from our website.
Did you know…
…that Pano2VR has a feature that consolidates all project media? When you’re finished with a project or need to duplicate it, you can use Save with Assets in the File menu. This will consolidate all associated assets (images, patches, pinned elements, etc.) to a different folder than the original project.