Pano2VR is an application to convert spherical or cylindrical panoramic images into HTML5 (WebGL/iPhone/iPad, Adobe Flash 10, or QuickTime VR (QTVR) with features such as customizable skins, tour building, multiresolution (gigapixel panoramas), hotspots and directional sound.
Fancy checking out Pano2VR 5 beta?
Lots of Input Options.
Import everything from spherical images to cube faces. Pano2VR also supports numerous file formats including PSD/PSB, OpenEXR and Radiance HDR.
Build a Tour.
Use the Tour Browser to create virtual tours in less time. Pano2VR pro’s Tour Builder feature is a smart and easy way to piece together both simple and complicated tours.
Patch a Nadir.
Quickly retouch that down shot using the Patch Tool by extracting a portion of the down shot, retouch in your favorite editing application, and finally import the retouched image for a tripod-free panorama.
Design a Skin.
Use the powerful Skin Editor to design your own look and feel for the panorama player. Your skin can include everything from interactive maps, animations and sound effects to just a few buttons for player control.
The Media Editor can be used to add video, audio and still images to the panorama, making it easy to create an interactive walking tour or gallery.
Let users zoom in deeper to see the detail in your image. Multiresolution, for both HTML5 and Flash outputs, gives you multiple levels of resolution with smooth zooming and control.
Our CMS plugins let you quickly post your interactive panorama directly to your Wordpress, Joomla, or Drupal site using our package format.
Test Pano2VR for free
The trial version is fully functional and you can test it as long as you like. If you would like to use Pano2VR without visible watermarks, you need to order a license key.
Show all downloads
- Crash bug on Mac OS 10.7/10.8
- HTML5 directional sound bug in Chrome
- Horizontal/vertical FoV mixup in animation output
- Changed placement for skin components
- Stuttering in animation output
- New feature: Motion blur in animation output
This is a bugfix release where we addressed smaller issues. Here is the list of changes:
- Satellite view in Google Maps working again
- Point Hotspot location fixed after window resize
- Skin: Change volume _main now also affects videos
- In some cases the background sound stopped while changing nodes
- Skin: Dynamic floating text box wobbling
You can find the full list in our bug tracker.
- No sound when added to the skin editor for HTML5 Flash fallback player
- Flickering copy of hotspot image, top of window
- Last used directory not used for input image
- Tour Browser title does not expand title containing placeholders
- Skin: Action Activate Media does not pop out images in HTML5
- Skin: Wrong anchor for text box scaling
- Skin: Tree no longer scrolls when dragging elements
- Touch support for Windows 8/RT
- Automatic project backups
- Excepts SWFs in the Media editor (for Flash output)
- Limit download speed in the web server
- solved iOS 6/iBooks bug with multiple player instances
From now on, there will be the regular Pano2VR license and the new Pano2VR pro license. The major difference between the licenses is the tour builder for managing an entire tour within one project. Pano2VR pro will also be unbranded.Here is list of all the major new features:
- Tour Builder (pro only)
- Media editor for pinned (distorted) videos and images (Flash & HTML5)
- Polygon hotspots (Flash & HTML5)
- HTML5 fullscreen support
- HTML5 support for Internet Explorer 10
- Pinned Hotspots (Flash & HTML5)
- Generic HTML5/Flash fallback player
- Node markers and text boxes with scrollbars in the Skin
Requirements & Translations
Microsoft Windows XP or higher
Mac OS 10.6.1 or higher
Linux (tested with Ubuntu 10.04, OpenSuse 10.2)
Pano2VR is offered in the following languages:
|English||Thomas Rauscher, Karyn Laudisi|
|Czech (cs)||Jaroslav Pindora|
|German (de)||Thomas Rauscher|
|Greek (el)||Ioanis G. Georgiadis|
|Spanish (es)||Iñaki Rezola (panoleku.com) and Roberto Gómez Torres|
|Persian (fa)||M. Matinfar|
|French (fr)||André Rizzotti (Photographer), Fred Aubailly|
|Hebrew (he)||miky computers|
|Hungarian (hu)||Rudi Szabó|
|Italian (it)||Web Agency Pescara, Domenico Perrone and Toni Garbasso|
|Japanese (jp)||Aomori Hagitan|
|Korean (ko)||Kang Min Choul|
|Dutch (nl)||Tom Baetsen, Surroundfoto.nl|
|Norwegian (no)||Beate Rud|
|Portuguese (pt)||Fabiano O. Silva, Luis Figueiredo, Dionizio Bonfim Bach|
|Polish (pl)||Tomasz Pawlik|
|Russian (ru)||Gumir J. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Serbian (sr)||Saša Stojanović|
|Turkish (tr)||Uğur Akbulut|
|Chinese (zh)||Zhao Chen|
This list shows you a detailed list of features of Pano2VR.
|TIFF, PNG, PSD/PSB, JPEG, OpenEXR, Radiance HDR support||yes||yes|
|8bit, 16bit and HDR image support||yes||yes|
|Directional and background sound||yes||yes|
|"Drag and Drop" Hotspots||no||yes|
|Target direction selector (Pointing)||no||yes|
|Hotspot marker hints||no||yes|
|HTML5 export (iPhone, iPad, modern web browser)||yes||yes|
|QuickTime VR export||yes||yes|
|Package Format for CMS (beta)||yes||yes|
|Unbranded output files||no||yes|
If you have an older Pano2VR license, you can always upgrade to the current version or you can upgrade from Pano2VR to Pano2VR pro for the price difference between the products. Learn more about how to upgrade and what options are available to you.