Pano2VR is an application to convert spherical or cylindrical panoramic images into HTML5, Flash, or QuickTime VR (QTVR) panoramas with features such as customizable skins, tour building, multiresolution (gigapixel panorama), hotspots and directional sound.
Fancy checking out Pano2VR 5 beta?
Lots of Input Options.
Import everything from spherical images to cube faces. Pano2VR also supports numerous file formats including PSD/PSB, OpenEXR and Radiance HDR.
Build a Tour.
Use the Tour Browser to create virtual tours in less time. Pano2VR pro’s Tour Builder feature is a smart and easy way to piece together both simple and complicated tours.
Patch a Nadir.
Quickly retouch that down shot using the Patch Tool by extracting a portion of the down shot, retouch in your favorite editing application, and finally import the retouched image for a tripod-free panorama.
Design a Skin.
Use the powerful Skin Editor to design your own look and feel for the panorama player. Your skin can include everything from interactive maps, animations and sound effects to just a few buttons for player control.
The Media Editor can be used to add video, audio and still images to the panorama, making it easy to create an interactive walking tour or gallery.
Let users zoom in deeper to see the detail in your image. Multiresolution, for both HTML5 and Flash outputs, gives you multiple levels of resolution with smooth zooming and control.
Our CMS plugins let you quickly post your interactive panorama directly to your Wordpress, Joomla, or Drupal site using our package format.
Test Pano2VR for free
The trial version is fully functional and you can test it as long as you like. If you would like to use Pano2VR without visible watermarks, you need to order a license key.
Show all downloads
- New simplex_v5 skin
- Alternative map providers in the skin
- Cardboard (VR) template and skin are included by default
- Flash background sound was not playing.
- Skin: Better Scroll Into View within the Cloner
- Skin: Relative position with stacked logic blocks where child elements in the skin were not moving relative their parents.
- Offline Help
- Flash fallback player behind HTML5 Skin
- New "silhouette" skin components
- Behaviour for embedded video and poly hotspots changed
- Patches are stored in a sub directory
- "is Mobile" in skin logic block
- A lot of bug fixes
- HTML5 transitions fixed
- Flat images in HTML5
- Flash export reenabled
- Smoother playback on iOS
- Automatic color profile conversion
- Linux version available
- A lot of bug fixes
- Crash bug on Mac OS 10.7/10.8
- HTML5 directional sound bug in Chrome
- Horizontal/vertical FoV mixup in animation output
- Changed placement for skin components
- Stuttering in animation output
- New feature: Motion blur in animation output
- Touch support for Windows 8/RT
- Automatic project backups
- Excepts SWFs in the Media editor (for Flash output)
- Limit download speed in the web server
- solved iOS 6/iBooks bug with multiple player instances
From now on, there will be the regular Pano2VR license and the new Pano2VR pro license. The major difference between the licenses is the tour builder for managing an entire tour within one project. Pano2VR pro will also be unbranded.Here is list of all the major new features:
- Tour Builder (pro only)
- Media editor for pinned (distorted) videos and images (Flash & HTML5)
- Polygon hotspots (Flash & HTML5)
- HTML5 fullscreen support
- HTML5 support for Internet Explorer 10
- Pinned Hotspots (Flash & HTML5)
- Generic HTML5/Flash fallback player
- Node markers and text boxes with scrollbars in the Skin
Requirements & Translations
Microsoft Windows XP or higher
Mac OS 10.6.1 or higher
Linux (tested with Ubuntu 10.04, OpenSuse 10.2)
Pano2VR is offered in the following languages:
|English||Thomas Rauscher, Karyn Laudisi|
|Czech (cs)||Jaroslav Pindora|
|German (de)||Thomas Rauscher|
|Greek (el)||Ioanis G. Georgiadis|
|Spanish (es)||Iñaki Rezola (panoleku.com) and Roberto Gómez Torres|
|Persian (fa)||M. Matinfar|
|French (fr)||André Rizzotti (Photographer), Fred Aubailly|
|Hebrew (he)||miky computers|
|Hungarian (hu)||Rudi Szabó|
|Italian (it)||Web Agency Pescara, Domenico Perrone and Toni Garbasso|
|Japanese (jp)||Aomori Hagitan|
|Korean (ko)||Kang Min Choul|
|Dutch (nl)||Tom Baetsen, Surroundfoto.nl|
|Norwegian (no)||Beate Rud|
|Portuguese (pt)||Fabiano O. Silva, Luis Figueiredo, Dionizio Bonfim Bach|
|Polish (pl)||Tomasz Pawlik|
|Russian (ru)||Gumir J. firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Serbian (sr)||Saša Stojanović|
|Turkish (tr)||Uğur Akbulut|
|Chinese (zh)||Zhao Chen|
This list shows you a detailed list of features of Pano2VR.
|TIFF, PNG, PSD/PSB, JPEG, OpenEXR, Radiance HDR support||yes||yes|
|8bit, 16bit and HDR image support||yes||yes|
|Directional and background sound||yes||yes|
|"Drag and Drop" Hotspots||no||yes|
|Target direction selector (Pointing)||no||yes|
|Hotspot marker hints||no||yes|
|HTML5 export (iPhone, iPad, modern web browser)||yes||yes|
|QuickTime VR export||yes||yes|
|Package Format for CMS (beta)||yes||yes|
|Unbranded output files||no||yes|
Pano2VR 5 beta license
Looking for a version 5 license?
Check out the Pano2VR 5 page. There you’ll find information about version 5, a download link and information on purchasing a license.
If you have an older Pano2VR license, you can always upgrade to the current version or you can upgrade from Pano2VR to Pano2VR pro for the price difference between the products. Learn more about how to upgrade and what options are available to you.