Pano2VR allows you to publish your panoramic images within minutes. No matter what type of project you’re working on, whether, a gigapixel panorama or virtual tours with hundreds of nodes, Pano2VR will help you to quickly get your project up and running on the desktop as well as mobile devices.
Improve your images.
Sometimes panoramas are not level and have unwanted tripods…it happens. Straightening the horizon and removing the tripod from the panorama can be accomplished with a few simple clicks.
Build a Virtual Tour.
No matter how large the tour, Pano2VR Pro can help you quickly and easily put it together with automatic linking, filtering, master node editing and a built-in Tour Map.
Enhance the experience.
Add interactive elements like hotspots, directional sound and video to your panoramas. Use the powerful Skin Editor to design custom buttons and controllers – all of which can be made responsive so the design fits to any screen. No coding required. We promise!
Reveal the highlights.
Guide viewers by creating an animation path through your panoramas or tour to show off the best areas. At any time, the viewer can interact and explore further. You can even export this walk-through as a video file.
Show your work.
Export your panoramas as HTML5, Flash or QuickTime VR formats or use our handy plugins to post them directly to your Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal site. Pano2VR will also help you to transform your images into different projections for printing.
Test Pano2VR for free
The trial version is fully functional and you can test it as long as you like. If you would like to use Pano2VR without visible watermarks, you need to order a license key.
Show all downloads
This is a bugfix release for 5.0:
The release adds an API key field as required for displaying/embedding Google Maps for every new project that uses a map. You can find this API key field in the Maps skin element.
- Fix: Force UTF-8 for template output
- Fix: Transparent pixels while converting cube to equirectangular with certain panorama sizes.
- Fix: Ignore node images for missing nodes
This ist first bugfix release for Pano2VR 5.0.
On Windows you may get a “Connection Error” after checking for updates. In case this occurs, you will need to manually download the update. This bug has been fixed in this update.
The list of fixes:
- Fixed: The address bar in Safari was not hiding when an iPhone 4 / 5 rotated to landscape mode.
- Fixed: Sound was not always playing after the initial tap on iOS.
- Fixed: If you had a Text Box in skin and left it black, then the text would have used the pages CSS.
- Fixed: If you tried to hide a skin element using the Alpha parameter (setting it to 0), it would still be active within the skin.
- Fixed: Sometimes, the tiles for a Flat input image were constantly being regenerated on output.
- Fixed: The Min FoV - Pixels setting for Flat input images, was being ignored.
- Fixed: Check for updates on Windows was displaying a connection error.
- Fixed: Dutch was translation missing. (Sorry!)
- Fixed: If you had tags with similar names like hall, hallway, hall1, all three would appear in the tag filter when you would search for hall.
- Fixed: If a Logic Block is using simultaneous attributes it was not using the timer to change states.
- Fixed: In the Animation Editor, you can now change the order of the clips and save that order.
- Fixed: On Linux, you couldn’t change the program’s language from System Default.
- New interface with a customisable layout
- Extended Skin Editor for responsive design and components
- Transitions, Lens flares
- New faster rendering engine
Requirements & Translations
Microsoft Windows Vista or higher
Mac OS 10.7.1 or higher
Linux (tested with Ubuntu 14.04)
Pano2VR is offered in the following languages:
|English||Thomas Rauscher, Karyn Laudisi|
|Czech (cs)||Jaroslav Pindora|
|German (de)||Christoph Stummer, Thomas Rauscher|
|Spanish (es)||Iñaki Rezola (panoleku.com) and Roberto Gómez Torres|
|Persian (fa)||M. Matinfar|
|French (fr)||Vincèn PUJOL, Gregory Lepoutre|
|Italian (it)||Toni Garbasso|
|Dutch (nl)||Arjan Geertsma|
This list shows you a detailed list of features of Pano2VR.
|Animation and Video Export||yes||yes|
|Image and Audio transitions||no||yes|
|Components Toolbox (Built-in & user definable)||yes||yes|
|Google Cardboard support||yes||yes|
|TIFF, PNG, PSD/PSB, JPEG, OpenEXR, Radiance HDR support||yes||yes|
|8bit, 16bit and HDR image support||yes||yes|
|Gigapixel (flat and spherical) and Multiresolution||yes||yes|
|Directional and background sound||yes||yes|
|"Drag and Drop" Hotspots||no||yes|
|Target direction selector for tours||no||yes|
|Hotspot marker hints||no||yes|
|HTML5 export (iPhone, iPad, modern web browser)||yes||yes|
|Transformation output (Little Planet, Rectilinear, etc.)||yes||yes|
|QuickTime VR export||yes||yes|
|Video, Images, Sounds and Lens Flares||yes||yes|
|Package Format for CMS||yes||yes|
|Unbranded output files||no||yes|
If you have an older Pano2VR license, you can always upgrade to the current version or you can upgrade from Pano2VR to Pano2VR pro for the price difference between the products. Learn more about how to upgrade and what options are available to you.