The following placeholders can be used throughout various areas of Pano2VR and/or Object2VR.
- $n = file path input image name – (use in the file path when saving projects)
- $d = file path project directory – (use in the file path when saving projects)
- $c = patch tool pan/tilt/fov angles of the current patch – (use when saving or opening a patch)
- $x = HTML5 tile size within “mobile” export – (use when saving tiles)
All multi-resolution placeholders found in the Image panel in the Flash and HTML5 outputs are used within the Filename field for naming conventions.
All lowercase letters will begin their number sequences with zero (0). All uppercase letters will begin their sequences with one (1).
The default naming convention is
- %c = _0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5_; _cf_0_, _cf_1_, etc.
- %C = _1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6_; _cf_1_, _cf_2_, etc.
The 7th cube face (cf_7) in the multi-resolution output is the preview track and is a strip projection.
- `%l` = the lowest resolution level will begin with zero (0): l_0_, _l_1_, _l_2, etc.
- `%L` = the lowest resolution level will begin with one (1): l_1_, _l_2_, _l_3, etc.
- `%r` = the highest resolution level will begin with zero, thus reversing the order of the levels.
- `%y` = tile location on the y-axis
- `%x` = tile location on the x-axis
- `%00Y` = tile location on the y-axis beginning with one (1) and 2 places: 001-999.
- `%00X` = tile location on the x-axis beginning with one (1) and 2 places: 001-999.