Edit the Master Node
The master node allows you to add the same information to all nodes.
Go to Tour in the Menu Bar and choose Edit Master Node. You will then see the placeholder panorama in the Viewer.
User Data can be added that will be shared across all nodes. Open the User Data panel and enter information that you would like to see applied to every image. For example, Author and Copyright.
- In the Skin Editor, add a Hotspot Template.
- Give the template an ID of logo, for example.
- Add an image to the template, making it a child of the template.
- Save the skin.
Now we can add a hotspot that will call that image from the skin:
- Go to the Point Hotspot Mode and add a hotspot at the Down face.
- Set the Skin ID to logo, or whatever you’ve used to identify the hotspot template in the Skin Editor.
- Set the Type to Image.
- Set Tilt to -90.
In this example, we’ll add a Mirrorball at the nadir.
- Go to the Patches Mode and add a patch at the Down face.
- Choose Mirrorball as the Type.
- Click Apply.
To jump out of editing of the Master Node, just select any of the tour nodes in the Tour Browser. Output your project and test!