Happy New Year! We hope that January 2023 is treating you all well.
Epson Pano Awards 2023
Early bird entries are open for this year’s Epson Pano Awards! That means you get a 20% discount off the entry fee for entering at least 5 images in a single competition. (The VR/360 competition’s entry fee is 20 USD per image.)
Check out all the VR entries from last year. They are inspiring!
We have a minor update to announce today. Pano2VR 7.0.2 is out, and it’s mostly a bug-fix release. One major issue we addressed was that Pano2VR wasn’t translating single-node projects. And we added an option to show or hide the floating skin menu button in VR outputs.
- Negative values are supported in conditions using Hotspot Pan and Tilt ($hap, $hat).
- Fixed an issue with relative paths and external files
- Choose a video file for the Video Element no longer causes the Skin Editor to hide behind the main window
- The Invert Cloner option now also works for Table and Hotspots cloners.
- Fixed an issue with centering some skin elements when using a translation cloner
- Fixed an issue with translating single-node projects
- Copy and Pasting Hotspots in List View now gives a unique ID
- Fixed an issue with color space on output
To update, go to Help > Check for Updates in Pano2VR 7. Or download the update directly and install it manually.
We have 2 webinars planned for February. They will both concentrate on Pano2VR’s Skin Editor. We packed a lot of new features into the Skin Editor, and a lot of them help you to figure out why something in your isn’tisn’t working. For the webinar on February 15th, we’ll show you how to “Debug your skins.”
The webinar on February 22nd, we’ll go over all the new practical features that have been added. These are very convieient features that help you with your Skin Editor workflow.
As always, our in-house Skin Editor guru, Martin Hopkins will be presenting both of these free webinars. We hope to see you there!