Today, we’ve released Pano2VR 6.1.6 which fixes a few bugs, adds a new feature.
This update replaces WebVR with WebXR for viewing projects in VR. To make sure your projects work in Oculus Browser, please update your projects by re-outputting them or updating the player and HTML file.
We fixed an issue where YouTube and Vimeo links were disappearing in the video-type point hotspot properties. We also fixed an issue where a video file added in the skin would not start muted even if “muted” was selected in the properties.Finally, we added a feature to the Tour Map that was requested during our Maps and Floor Plan webinar a few weeks ago. When you hover over the zoom slider, the current zoom level will be shown.
To update, in Pano2VR go to Help > Check for Updates. Or download the update directly and install manually.
Pano Awards 2020
We’re always excited this time of the year when The EPSON International Pano Awards call for entries is announced. We are proud sponsors. Here are some details:
- The pano awards are dedicated to the craft and art of panoramic photography, and is the world’s largest competition devoted to the genre
- Early-bird entries are now open until July 20th, 2020
- It’s open to all professional and amateur photographers
- US $40,000 prize pool, including $10,000 cash
- Submit during the early-bird time and get a 25% discount off your submission (up to 4 images)
Head over to the Pano Awards to submit your best work or simply for inspiration.
Don’t forget to check our Webinars page for upcoming and past webinars. This week we will dive into logic blocks and variables and Thomas Bredenfeld will continue with his second part of transitioning from Panotour Pro to Pano2VR.