I just released Pano2VR 2.2 beta2. This release is mostly a bugfix release. I hope I managed to fix all bugs the have been found so far.
The following issues should be fixed:
- Internal link to cylindrical panoramas should now work correctly
- “Wobble” effect in Flash 10 fixed
- Usage of the default view for internal linked panoramas
- Skin: “Mouse leave” event is called on hotspot destruction
- Skin editor: Better handling of the active element
- Actionscript: Cleanup should work (only if there is no skin!)
- The mask is again applied correctly
- Hotspot URL has been called also for custom hotspots
- Mac: Values haven’t been always saved in the point hotspot window
Additional features are:
- Skin: even more actions like “change angle”
- Internal cursor used for panorama links with area hotspots
- Flash: New option “lock mouse wheel”
-“don’t process output” option in batch processing
I also updated the demo tour to better show the new features of Pano2VR 2.2.
You can download the new beta version as always from the Pano2VR download page.