I just released Pano2VR 2.3.3. This is mostly a bugfix release.
The following things have been changed/fixed:
- Flat Images – Flash export: Option to allow visible background
- Bugfix: MacOS: OpenEXR/Radiance HDR added to the supported formats for droplets
- Bugfix: Distortion while mouse wheel zoom without mass simulation
- Bugfix: Skin Editor: Copy & Paste of multiple elements duplicated the active element
- Bugfix: Sound editor: Visual glitch with cubic panoramas
You can download the new version (as always) from the Pano2VR download page.