I almost forgot to blog about it, but on Wednesday I released beta4 (Just if you wonder about beta3: Because of a major bug in the packaging it only survived several hours and was pulled back).
New features compared to beta2 are:
- Flash 9/10: Domain lock + expiration date
- Skin: “On Init” action trigger, “Change Text” action
- Skin: Prefix “%” to address ALL elements with the same ID (for example to hide all hotspots)
- Skin: Change/Set/Toggle position allow a reference ID instead of a position
- Skin Editor: Extra tab for actions + scroll bars in the properties window
- Skin Editor: “Splitter” between tree and editor to create more space, if needed
- Automatic check for updates
- Bug fix: Background color in “transformation” works again
You can download the new beta version as always from the Pano2VR download page.