Just before the end of the year I changed my plan for beta 4 and added panoramic video support. You can now “inject” a video stream as the panoramic image. You can see a demo of the functionality here and here. Thx to Andras Frenyo for the new timelapse example! The instructions to create and inject the video can be found here.
Other changes in beta4:
- fixed partial cylinders in Flash 8/9
- fixed bug in the skin editor tree view
- Drag & Drop in the skin editor is now working in Mac OS 10.5/Leopard
- Droplets are now accepting folders
- fixed error reading some QTVRs
- new batch mode in “Tools/Batch Processing” as a workaround for limited Windows (Vista) Drag & Drop
- fixed bug for HTML in hotspot text
- additional actions in skin editor (default view, video functions)
- with a company license you can now disable the “About Pano2VR Player” in the context menu.
Finally I like to thank you all for your support in 2007 and I wish you a happy new year!
Visit also the forum post.