Activate license key

Q&A about the latest versions
Schubi

Hello Hopki,
after a long wait I have now got OBJECT2VR installed on my computer. Unfortunately, once again, activating the license does not seem to work. I have entered the license key assigned to me, but when I click on the Activate button I get the error message below.
Maybe it is just a user error. Can you help me?

Thank you for your help
Attachments
No activated.JPG
No activated.JPG (8.78 KiB) Viewed 1061 times
Activate.JPG
Activate.JPG (8.99 KiB) Viewed 1061 times
k.ary.n
Gnome

Make sure the license key is for the correct version. An Object2VR 3 license will not activate Object2VR 4.
Schubi

Ok. Thank you. We had OBJECT2VR pro 4.0beta installed as software, but they only provided license keys for Object2VR 3 pro.
Can we still upgrade or are there no license keys for the 4.0 beta version yet?
k.ary.n
Gnome

Yes, license keys are available for the beta! Check out this page: https://ggnome.com/object2vr4/

Log in to your account, go to Licenses. And you should see an "upgrade" button next to your version 3 license. Click that to see your upgrade path.
Schubi

Hello k.ary.n,
thank you for the information. Unfortunately, I do not have an account as the licenses were procured by a supplier. Do we have to downgrade to version 3 now, register and activate and then upgrade to version 4 later?
Otherwise we would have purchased three licenses for nothing.
Greetings
Hana

Check you've entered the license key correctly and check for typos.
Schubi

Hello, thank you very much. The key is correct. It is really the case that we have the 4.0 beta version, but license keys for the 3.0 version have been obtained. Embarrassing mistake :roll:
k.ary.n
Gnome

If you purchased from a reseller, they should be able to upgrade your license. If you just purchased the licenses, then you should have received the version 4 license. If you need help, write to us at support@ggnome.com