Creation/Extraction of URL Links from Tour

Q&A about the latest versions
PTour360

I have created a tour with (30) and would like to create/extract individual url (links) for each node. Can someone tell me how this is accomplished?
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
This is a Pano2VR Pro function where you can use Direct Node Access.
If non Pro the only way is to produce a html page of each node and link the hotspot the the html pages. But this has its problems. Far better to use Pro and DNA.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PTour360

Thanks for the reply. I have the Pro version and understand the Direct Node Access settings, but am not sure what DNA is referring to. Is this software/script?
hum@no.id

I have the Pro version and understand the Direct Node Access settings, but am not sure what DNA is referring to. Is this software/script?
This is an extension for URL
Gumir J | VR Panoramic Photographer | mobile: +77055717171 | skype: gumirj
website: gumirj.com | google.com/+gumirj | facebook.com/gumirj | twitter.com/gumirj
Hopki
Gnome

Have a look at this link.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
PTour360

Below you will find a typical url that I receive from my development team. I have removed the first part of the code for server security reasons

occc-ns/index.php?node=node5&title=South Hall A1-A2 Entrance

I believe that I understand it now. Once the output folder/files that include the html and xml are placed on a server, then the urls can be created for each respective node.

Just trying to figure out if this process can be done in-house, and if it is pretty simple. Thanks again for the help