Maximum Size Exceeded

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
deminggray

Hello, I'm new to creating flash and using pano2vr. I'm trying to add a skin to a pano and I receive the error message maximum size exceeded. What should I do. Image quality is extremely important in this project. My client must be able to zoom into the images and be able to read small name plates on instruments nd controls. Any help you can offer would be greatly appreciated.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
I can only think you were adding Area Hotspots to your project with a large input image.
The reason for this is the input image has to be copied three times within Pano2VR, this takes up lots of Ram so we put in a cap of 40,000,000px.
If you have large amounts of Ram you can turn off the size limit or by converting the input image to cubes means you only work with on cube face at a time.

Goto Pano2VR settings: File => Settings for PC and Pano2VR => Preferences for Mac.

You can unselect Ignore size limit if you have loads of Ram or unselect Edit cube faces as horizontal cross if you are converting the input to cubes.
Regards
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/