O2VR and Windows?

Q&A about the latest versions
PIKAPPA_SRL

Dear All

My company is having trouble with O2VR.
We can not create a project and display it correctly with IE on Windows.
Everything we do, exported on html5 format, is seen very well with Firefox and Safari on Mac, but on IE does absolutely not work. Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks for your answers.
Livio
PK Ltd
PIKAPPA_SRL

UPDATING

We have published the project of our client as he sended to us, without any modify.
It appears perfect. So, maybe, only the file server has the right softwares installed, necessary to view correctly the animation.
360Texas

Does your IE 9 have Adobe Flash version 9, 10 or 11 plug-in installed ?

This page is setup for both Flash and html5 CSS3 viewing. On a PC I have tested it with Safari 5.1.2, Chrome 1.6, Mozilla Firefox and IE 9 as well as Android 2.3.4 cell phone HTC EVO 4G and Apple iPad 2 and ALL WORKS.

When you visit this page... click the thumbnail and tilt down and tell me PC or MAC and what browser and version you are using and what number you read. If you do not see a number, you are viewing flash fall back.

Yes, I realize this page is PANO2VR and not an object page. But its a test to sort functionality.

http://360texas.com/services/sr/dbu/index.htm
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Panoartist

Dave,

When viewing with Firefox 10.0.2 I see the word 1300 but the word is reversed (as is entire pano) and is displayed in clearly square faced cube view? IE8 and iPad are fine. Suggestions?

Richard