Cant find skin folder on Mac

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
panoqbr

My series of bad luck keeps building as I was looking for a skin to upload in hopes to getting help making it work. The directory where Pano2VR stores the skins on my Mac seems to be nonexistent. The GardenGnome folder seems to be hidden or something but Im unable to find where the skins are stored on my computer. Any suggestions?
360Texas

Maybe someone with a Mac can help you.

Our PC installs the program and skins Win 8.1

c:/username/AppData/Roming/GardenGnomeSoftware folder.

Maybe you can do a hard drive search for "GardenGnomeSoftware"
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
panoqbr

Ive tried about everything. Even doing a hard drive search. I tried going into Pano2VR and change the path..hoping I could save all the skins into a new directory. Now I can't find any of them since I changed the path :( I literally looked at the path in the preference panel of Pano2VR, then tried finding it on my computer and the path didn't exist. This software has been a headache for me so far. I can't even create a skin that will do what I program it to do; now this. ugh
360Texas

Hi, On a PC I can right mouse click on the Pano2vr desktop icon and look at its properties. It shows a path to Pano2vr program.

Can you do this on a MAC.... ?
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
panoqbr

I was able to retrieve the skins by going to recently visited folders. I got the directory where they are stored and for some reason a "library" folder on my hard drive is hidden somehow. Within this folder is the Gnome folder with the skins. What I ended up doing was opening each skin and re-saving to a folder on my desktop. This way I can retrieve them when I need them. If it wasn't for doing this I wouldn't be able to find the folder they are in. I was finally able to upload the skin in another thread to hopefully get help making it work..lol!! Its been a tough road for me so far
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
The quickest way to any of the folders on Mac, be it skins or templates is to click:
Pano2VR => Preferences => Files.
Then right button click (or CTRL + Left Click) and you can then open the folder in Finder. This opens the GardenGnomeSoftware folder containing the Skin folder. To see its file path just right click the windows title (or CTRL + Left Click) to see the file path.

For a PC is File => Settings => Files
BR
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
panoqbr

Thanks!