node marker and maps

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
kasenyee

hey guys I'm trying to create a faux-zoom function with my map, and I've come across an issue I can't quite figure out. not sure if I'll be able to explain this properly but here's my shot:

I've got a tour of this island and I have one big map of the whole island, and then more zoomed in maps of the areas where the actual nodes are. I'm trying to make it so that when you select a region on the big map, it "zooms in" (big map disapears, and regional map appears) and you see the localized map with more nodes. For what ever reason, once you start clicking around the nodes in the "zoomed in local map", that map disappears.

I've got node markers for every node with the fallowing actions:
activate - show local map x
deactivate - hide local map x
Activate: hide bigmap

I'm posting the project/skin files, im sure it's easier to see the results in person.
and I've also posted the project here
http://alexanderpomnikow.com/test/test2 ... eview.html.

thanks all!
Attachments
text_churcharea.zip
(4.16 MiB) Downloaded 256 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
I have downloaded the project, this looks a bit to complex for the function you describe.
To check my understanding and how I would go about this:
Big Map shows with hotspot for the different regions, click a region to open local map of that region, that would be just add graphic/button in the big map to hide self and show the relevant local map on click.

Local map, add node markers to open the different panoramas. Add a back button in the local map to return to big map, again just a button, hide self show big map.

Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/