Issue Configuring HTML5 with Flash Fallback

Q&A about the latest versions
BJacobs

I have tried to find an answer to this question but cannot.

I am trying to produce a page that displays a flash Pano embedded on a page with metatdata and other information on flash enabled browsers, but opens a fullscreen HTML5 Pano on iOS devices.

So far, I have been able to produce an HTML5 tour with flash fallback and the 'prefer flash if available' box checked. In this case however, checking the 'fullscreen' box on the HTML5 parameters window opens both flash and HTML5 tours in fullscreen.

The only other option I can think of is to employ a user agent redirect. Does anybody have any solutions/suggestions?

Many thanks, Ben
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Ben,
Use an iframe to embed the HTML page in your own.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
BJacobs

Thanks Hopki,

I have decided to have slightly different skins on the same tour for desktop, iphone and ipad; so I'm using a JS user agent redirect to get around this. I think that solution better meets my needs and allows me to have the iOS tours always open in full screen, without having to mess around with iFrames.

For anybody who is interested, the code I am using is as follows:

<script language=javascript>
if((navigator.userAgent.match(/iPhone/i)) || (navigator.userAgent.match(/iPod/i)))
{
location.replace("./iphone");
}
else if(navigator.userAgent.match(/iPad/i))
{
location.replace("./ipad");
}
</script>

Thanks for your help anyway.

Ben