Quick map pop up button?

Q&A about the latest versions
NISNJH

I was wondering if any one has an example of a simple button that one can put on the interface that will pop up a information box that one can put a map image in with smaller images imbedded inside the pop-up window that can be clicked on the map to load separate panorama locations and also a close button at top of pop up box for closing the map window..

I have not had much luck with trying to come up with my own so am looking for some good example skin files.

Am on a deadline to finish getting a presentation finished so this has been driving me nuts trying to get a site map implemented for the different panorama views I have.
360Texas

Which version of Pano2vr are you using ? If Pano2vr 4.x is it the PRO version [shows in upper left corner HELP - About] ?

Projects can be handled easier in the Pro version.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
NISNJH

I am using Pano2r 4.1.0 standard not pro
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
The simplex skin has a information button that pops up a box.
Copy, paste and rename this, remove the text boxes and resize the rectangle. You can then place you map in the resized rectangle.
Add hotspots and point them to the other nodes in your tour.
You can also download the complete simplex button set which can be found in this Tip.
It has a Map button in the same style.
Regards,
Martin
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/