Custom Hot Spot Buttons

Q&A about the latest versions
D&GHarper

Hi there! I am struggling with a connected tour which contains two panos. I have custom art for the HS buttons on each pano, but cannot seam to connect them without the same art going on both panos. ( I need one on one and one on the other) How do I achieve this? I am going in circles. If I start with one pano the correct art shows up on the opening pano but also shows up on the connected pano, even though I have made a separate skin (containing the correct art) for both?> Why, what am I missing?? Thanks in advance for your help!
Tong

what version?
D&GHarper

I am using version 3.1.4.
Is there a step I'm missing?
I have two panos with one hotspot each (each with it's own custom .pgn) but when I connect them to one another, only one panos art (the one I start with) is shown on both panos. I have separate skins for each of the panos... I'm not sure I am explaining this correctly? HELP!
soulbrother

Do we talk anout flash output?

So, if you load a final flash tour in the browser, the skin of the first panorama is used ALSO for ALL other/next panos of that tour.

You don´t need to have your own skin in each panorama.
You need to modify and use ONE skin for all needs of diffenrent hs (and of course for all other differing needs).

How to do?
Easy...this is kind of basic knowledge in Pano2VR, please don´t miss the video tutorials!

Create hotspot1 with picture1 for your pano1
and create hotspot2 with picture2 for your pano2
and so on...in the skin.

In the hotspot-editor be shure to use the needed hotspot in the panoramas...