Redirect to Ipad-Iphone page

Q&A about the latest versions
GMStudio

As I am working on one project and I use "flash_chromeless-popup_fullscreen" template, and that template is not working in html5 page, I wonder if I could in the TEMPLATE "flash_chromeless-popup_fullscreen" insert this code to redirect visitors from the iPad or iPhone to another page

Code: Select all

<script type="text/javascript">
if (navigator.userAgent.indexOf("iPad") != -1) {
document.location = "../html5/index.html";
}
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
if ((navigator.userAgent.indexOf("iPhone") != -1) || (navigator.userAgent.indexOf("iPod") != -1)) {
document.location = "../html5/index.html";
}
</script>
Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

HI,
You are using the chromelss popup for what reason?
I ask because I posted a Modal Popup Window project here that works in both Flash and HTML5.
This code can be placed in any of the templates so making my first chromeless project now redundant.
Be interested to see hear you get on with it.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
GMStudio

Hopki thanks for the detailed answer, but first let me explain what the project I'm doing and what the problem is.

I'm work on original business project with hundreds of panoramas. Each panorama contains thirty images that I want to click on them (preferably with a polygon hotspot) to open in a new window (defined dimensions).

Html5 pages do not need to open a new window of specific dimensions(standard open), a html with swf shall open a new window with specific dimensions.

Solution with "flash_chromeless-popup_fullscreen" very good for the flash, but not useful for html5. The problem is that when I make the html html5 output (with the "redirect to swf), he has no script that has a "flash_chromeless-popup_fullscreen" and then of course the script does not work.

I tried to solve the problem so I made two skins, one for flash one for html5 . Under "title field" I put javascript: newWindow ("your.html", 480, 385, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0) in the "URL field" I just put "your.html." Then I was creat the skins to create flash hotspot with "$hs ", and create for html5 hotsopt I put the" $hu. "And I got it working, but only for" point hotspot "but not in" polygon hotspot "- that is the problem!

When I solve this problem I would like to make a duplicate web pages:
- one for the Website with a single swf
- one website with html5.
Website with swf would have in itself "redirect" script that if the site is access to the iPad or iPhone directly switched to html5 page. How project has hundreds panorama, I think is that possible a "redirect" script to put in "flash_chromeless-popup_fullscreen" template.

The solution you offered me unfortunately it seems too complex because it would have to make hundreds of hotpots to take off, so if there is any simpler solution, I would appreciate it if you write to me.

many thanks