HTML5 user speed control for autorotate

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
surfers

I’m a newbie to pano2vr and I’ve been able to solve most of my problems by reading this superb forum and in particular the super programming skills of people like Hopi and others here but I can’t find the answer to this one...
Is there a way to dynamically adjust the auto rotation speed for the HTML5 version.
I can do it on the flash version using faster(+) and slower(-) buttons which will call a javascript function and then do a
MyPano.setAutorotate(speed=/*NewSpeed*/, delay="0.00", returntohorizon="2.000", onlyinfocus=0);
I know the I can set the initial setting in the xml config file <autorotate speed="/*InitSpeed*/" delay="1.00" returntohorizon="2.000" startloaded="1" /> but I want the user to be able to adjust the speed while viewing the panorama.
Presumably there must be some way of adjusting this via some variable adjustment via javascript after the config file has been loaded.
Any ideas?
surfers

Problem solved.
Many thanks to Hopi and Thomas.
BWilkinson

Curious how you got this to work. I'm looking to write a custom method myself and I'm looking for the best way. The compressed .js is blowing my mind even with js beautifier. - Brian