swap movie in objectvr / color chip swap

Q&A about the latest versions
thomas
Chief Gnome

This will be possible with view states. I plan to add this to the next beta.
MfG, Thomas
PhotoSpherix

the client hasn't asked, but I would love to complete one this way.

In a perfect world I would be able to swap out the alpha channel color to make the different colors.
PhotoSpherix
Starting a revolution in Photography
360 Product Photography
thomas
Chief Gnome

Here you can see an example made with beta5. http://gardengnomesoftware.com/object2v ... o=showcase I guess this is exactly what you want.
MfG, Thomas
PhotoSpherix

Dude,

you fixed the rollovers and you got the swap image working. It just keeps getting better! If you need it tested farther, let me know
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography
PhotoSpherix

Thomas, Thanks for the changes in b5. It looks like it is going to work great. I am working on a 13 color 5-row. I will keep you posted.

The other thanks is for the ability to scale a vr through object2vr. now I can make 200px 400 px and 600px all in one swing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, that saves me tons of time.
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography
PhotoSpherix

I finally got around to playing with the color change option. I love the ability, I just do not know if it is something that I want to recommend to the clients. I think from an e-commerce option, having each of the sku's having their own image would make better sense, but then again, having the different color options show up would make it to where the shopper would have the ability to realize that the product is available in other colors. My only thought is that now my file is 3.3 times larger than it was as a single color.

360 Product View with color change and hotspots
PhotoSpherix
360 Product Photography