Honda team Halfords Touring Car

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
Peter Stephens

Though I would share this VR with you. Was on a job last week taking a couple VR's for a local shopping centre, the second shot had to wait as two of the shops hadn't opened - had to wait untill 12.00 for them to open. While waiting I had a walk around and got chatting to this chap advertising his driving experience business. As I had my gear with me and had time on my hands I took some shots. This one is of a Honda team Halfords Touring Car (Mugen V-Tec Type-R 260bhp).

http://www.peterstephens.co.uk/honda_v-tec.php

The other one I took is of a Caterham Superlight which I will process later. Not 100% happy with the Honda image as I positioned the camera to close to the seats, rushed it a little. Apart from that I'm quite pleased with the result.

Cheers,

Pete
360Texas

I think that panorama turned out quite good considering the tight fit !

Special interest is the well formed Nadir.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Peter Stephens

Thanks for looking. It would have been better if the camera was placed a few inches futher away from the seats, it took me a while to set the tripod up as it was tight and didn't spend enough time checking the focus. But apart from that I'm quite pleased with it. I'll post the Caterham image once I've stitched it.

Cheers,

Pete
Peter Stephens

Here's the Cateham Superlight - http://www.peterstephens.co.uk/caterham.php

Cheers,

Pete
360Texas

I have two serious issues with this car.

1. Steering wheel was in stalled on the wrong side.
2. The emergency hand break [mid center between seats] has been taped permanently in place.

Panorama is stunning !
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
Peter Stephens

:D 1. the steering wheel is on the correct side, any other way is just daft !! and 2. who needs breaks in a car like that? 1-100 in 4 seconds :D

Thanks for looking at the images and for your kind comments. I'm hoping to do some more of these soon.

Cheers,

Pete
Peter Stephens

Just got a call from my local Nissan dealer, popping down to photograph a GT-R in the morning... I'll post it here once it's done.

Cheers,

Pete
Peter Stephens

Just finished the VR of a Nissan GTR, it's taken me a while to get around to processing it - finaly found some time to do it.

http://www.peterstephens.co.uk/nissan_gtr.php

I was quite impressed with the car, looked much better up close than on the Nissan website.