Enhanced professional tours examples

Panos/Objects created with Pano2VR/Object2VR/Pano2QTVR. You are welcome to post your recent creations here.
kia_faraji

Hi.
The following links are examples of my 360° tours, further enhanced using HTML, CSS and Javascript:

1. A garden restaurant in Iran:
https://nahakrestaurant.com
Just the intro of it... I have watched and enjoyed it more than 40 times myself, one of my best jobs. You can book tables as well.

2. IFMARK (Iran's Largest Sports Medicine Clinic) :
https://ifmark.net/vr/?lng=en
IMPORTANT: in this project, the client asked for an ability to navigate to a destination panorama with only relevant hotspots showing while doing so; this was not originally in pano2vr or any other VR application, so i had to develop that myself. From the ☰ menu > Pano List, turn on navigation, then choose a destination panorama and test it for yourself.

3. Dorna Food Industrial Groups (Irans first and one of the largest cake factories):
https://dorna-co.com/vr/?lng=en

- all the options are placed in ☰ menu with their respective descriptions for a simpler and more neat look.

- introducing return button: In the above examples of my tours, you'll find a back button in the buttom-right of the screen when you changed the panoramas, it will bring you back to the panoramas you went to in order and with the exact same view when nodes were changed, a very useful option which i developed myself.

I'm excited to do a professional job like this for you, just provide me the 360 photos and the required data.

Contact me
Email: kiyanoosh.f@gmail.com
Telegram: @kiafaraji
SMS & Call: +989907724572
Last edited by kia_faraji on Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
360Texas

Kaifhalla kia_faraji, Very professional work. Navigation was easy to use. Imaging well lighted, white balanced and sharp. Thanks for the English text boxes. Easy to understand. I like the Spanish instrument music. The music tempo kept pace with the animated floor guide arrows.

Tours 1 and 2 loaded quickly and smooth.
Tour 3 loaded slow quite a few black screens meaning not loading fast. Yes, my internet connection is 1 Gbs speed

Shukran. Ismuk Daud still in Texas USA. Yes, I lived and worked in Middle East for 13 years.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
kia_faraji

Hi Dave (360Texas).

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! I'm delighted you enjoyed them. The tours are hosted on clients' own websites, and i agree that some of them could use more efficient hosting services.

If there are any projects you'd like me to do its VR development part, it'll be my pleasure.

May I add a little fun fact: the music is actually Persian, adding a touch of our local flavor. Also, in Iran, we primarily speak Persian, not Arabic. Appreciate your interest!

Kia
360Texas

Hi Kia, Thank you for asking about development part.

Our family lived and worked in Saudi for 13 years. Read Tabuk, Riyadh, Dhahran, Jeddah and King Khalid Military City Northern pipeline highway . Military construction managers. After returning to Texas in 1999 retired after 37 years. Started and ran our 360Texas.com company for 18 successful company years. Clients were major company panorama advertising. Then decided I had enough... now support Garden Gnome Software in Austria as moderator. Still have our panorama equipment. Our 360Texas.com site is still active. So enough about me.

OK... Music is Persian.... has a bit of Spanish flavor. Oh... I know enough Arabic to buy food in the local Suq market. Your written English is really good.

During review of your projects I did look for nadir and zenith (bottom and top) stitching issues. Noticed that you seem using existing lighting Color white balancing. Your camera skill set is great. Are you a professional photographer? OH and you appear to have an intense computer programming skill set.

We use Canon 5d full 35mm with Sigma 8mm full circle fisheye. Sometimes we use a 6m pole. Ptgui and Photoshop. Are your aerials on a pole?

Would you consider contributing to the WWP https://worldwidepanorama.org/index.html. Its free. Last checked the site... and we do not have any panorama photographers from Iran. Good way to get you and your companies work out to the public where clients are sourcing future work. We have been uploading sample work for possible contracting since 2004.

Thanks for the conversation today. You are an interesting person to work with. And yes I will not try my crippled Arabic. English is better.

Dave Albright still in Texas.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
kia_faraji

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing your fascinating experiences! It was impressive to read them and get familiar with your background in the Middle East as well.

I appreciate your thorough vision on these projects and your kind words. While I'm not a professional photographer, I've developed a passion for capturing immersive 360 photos and doing my best with developing them as virtual tours.

I never actually had the chance to use DSLR cameras and fisheye lenses for my 360 shots. I kicked in with a Samsung Gear 360 2017 about three years ago. It's been about a year since I bought an Insta360 One RS 1-inch 360 edition. I'm still a freelancer; I have my photos edited in Photoshop, then have the quality enhanced using Topaz Photo AI (mostly for noise reduction) before creating the VR.

And yes, I did use a ton of raw HTML, CSS, and Javascript in my tours, and I also had to modify the main "pano2vr_player.js" file for my enhancements after developing an efficient algorithm for them. I also have a decent knowledge of backend languages (PHP, MySQL, and Apache for my job).

My elevated shot is not exactly what we can professionally call an aerial one, since I only used the 3m monopod of the Insta360 along with myself standing on the Jersey Barrier and raising my hand as high as possible. But I'm intrigued by your technique using a 6m pole!

I wasn't aware of the WWP; thanks for recommending it! It seems great for reaching a broader audience. I'll definitely explore the opportunity.

The pleasure is mine, Dave. Thanks for your heartwarming reply. Looking forward to further interactions.

Best regards,
Kia
360Texas

"I wasn't aware of the WWP; thanks for recommending it! It seems great for reaching a broader audience. I'll definitely explore the opportunity."

I forgot to mention that is a SHOWING of your "single panorama (not a tour) " work associated to your business. It is not a work review or competition. Using the WWP as a reference source gives you a website link to pass to your clients to demonstrate ... this is what you can do for your clients website to enhance future business. WWP has a description text area where you can add URL links to your tours.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
360Texas

Hi Kia, about your camera. Yes many years ago I got tired carrying around the heavy Canon 5D and Manfrotto tripod.

Bought a Ricoh Theta dual lens small camera. After learning how to use it... the sensor was to small and the image quality did not meet my needs.
Bought a Insta360 dual lens small camera. After learning how to use it... the sensor was larger and the image quality did improve but did not meet my needs.

2016 closed 360Texas company. Returned to using the Canon 5D and Sigma 8mm fisheye. Better results.

Now I see your work with your Insta360 One RS 1-inch 360 the 1 inch sensors make a much improved image. Good choice - great results. That sells 360 tours. Maybe Ill upgrade.

Thank You.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com
kia_faraji

Hello Dave.
I forgot to reply sooner, sorry.
Yes, the 1-inch 360 edition gives much better results, but it's only worth if i use Topaz Photo AI, in Topaz Photo AI i use autopilot settings and I'll make sure it's set on noise reduction and not the sharpening because that will not produce the expected quality and takes much longer time to finish.
360Texas

Thank you Sir for that information.
Dave
Visit 360texas.com