Is there any way to trigger an event on 'Pin Images' without using a 'Polygon Hotspot'?

Q&A about the latest versions
pharah.long

Hello, fellas
I have one "object A" (Pin Image). When I click on it, it will appear at location B (another pin image, and i will call it "object B"). I want when I click on that "object B", it will go back to its original location ("object A" appear again). I have tried using a polygon hotspot in "object A", but I would like to know if there is a simpler way to accomplish this task using only the pin image.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You would need to use Polygons.
Why did this not work for you, what was the issues.
It should be as simple as poly linked to a container, then the container having the required actions.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
pharah.long

Of course, everything is fine with the 'polygon hotspot,' but my panorama has 25 objects. This means I would have to add 50 'pin images' and create 50 'polygon hotspots,' which is a bit challenging :roll: :roll: . I hope in future versions of Pano2VR, we can make 'pin media' trigger events similar to 'Hotspot proxy ID'
Hopki
Gnome

You can use one container.
If all the Polygon Hotspot IDs were "image01", "image02" and so on.
Then the container would have the Hostpot Proxy ID" #image.*
Only Polygon Hotspots with the ID that starts with "image" will trigger the actions in the container.
The default naming convention Poly01, Poly02 etc will not trigger the actions.

The container can have all the actions, but you would use an action filter so only the polygon that you click triggers its action, for example, for polygon "image01" the action field will be: Hotspot ID = image01.

Set one action then copy and paste for the rest, you then only have to go back and change the polygon ID and action filter ID.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
pharah.long

Thank you very much :D :D :D . Your solution has helped me resolve half of my issue because the number of 'polygon hotspots' on my panorama makes me feel uneasy.