Reload original image?????

Q&A about the latest versions
Carlos Chegado

Hi,

Why am I being asked by Pano2VR if I want to "Reload original image?" every single time I want to patch an image?

Did I miss the reload image memo?

I can't find a single preference setting to get rid of this annoying popup!

Maybe it's there and I can't see it, please help!

OK, once in a blue moon I might want to reload the original image, but do I have to be asked the same question over and over while I'm doing hundreds of patches?

Doesn't make much sense to me, but please enlighten me why this annoying popup cropped up on the latest version of Pano2VR!

Thanks
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Carlos,
When you add a patch and one already exists or you have added one and removed it, you are asked the question, "Reload original image".
This gives you the option to extract the new patch which will include other patches, or if you select Reload the image, the new patch will not include existing patches.
We will add this to the list :)
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Carlos Chegado

Thanks for the prompt reply Martin.

I understand the functionality and usefulness in some cases, but I don't get why this needs to be done via a pop-up that comes up every single time when 99.99% of the time I'm happy to have the previous patches applied.

Can we please carry on patching without being asked the same question over and over?

Cheers from down under...
Carlos Chegado

Hi Martin,

Been getting this popup all week now, it's just silly!

Not only it's rather annoying being repeatedly asked the same question over and over, worse even, the default option is "Yes, Reload the original image" when 99.99% of the time my choice is "No, Don't reload the original image" which means I can't even just quickly hit Enter to get past this, forces me to hit the "No" button with the mouse over and over, it's crazy!

Been a Pano2VR user forever and this is the worse user interface decision I've seen from the Garden Gnomes...

Come on guys...