Hot spot NOT auto placed

Javier B

Hi all.
I have this message prior to the publication of the tour in street view but as much as I search I can solve it.,
I check the location of all the nodes and all of them are correctly placed. I don't know how to find the node that is supposedly not auto-placed. How can I find it to solve it ?

All my best,
Javier
Attachments
Captura de pantalla 2023-06-27 a las 12.11.16.png
Captura de pantalla 2023-06-27 a las 12.11.16.png (53.85 KiB) Viewed 300443 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Javier,
Select node one and select the List View.
You will see all the Point Hotspots listed, double click each one to go to that point hotspot, when selected the panorama will pan to that Point Hotspot and will be red.
Selected Point Hotspots which are auto placed will be red and have the padlock icon.
You can then select each node at a time, or quicker still use the keyboard shortcut, "command + ] for the Mac or control + ] for Windows.
There is a feature request to show the locked icons in the list view, but it's not implemented yet.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Javier B

Hello Hopki.
I have followed your steps and I found the hotspot. Fixed ! :D
It is true that a utility to find it quickly would be great. Especially for large tours.

One more time, many thanks for your huge help !!

Javier
keith@fachwen.org

"There is a feature request to show the locked icons in the list view, but it's not implemented yet.
Regards,"

Do you have a timeline for this feature?

Some way to simply list all of the hotspot(s) not auto placed would be very useful too :)
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
We have no time frame just yet for the release, but it is already for when it is.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/