2 questions regarding feather_box (missing rotation icon and icon line width)

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Friedemann

Hi,

I use the skin feather_box and have adapted it for my needs. I have 2 questions about it:

1. I miss an icon with a crossed out rotation symbol (for deactivation of auto rotation). In the skin feather_orb there is a button with it, and I could copy and paste it into feather_box. Is there another way to get this icon? Is it available as a file somewhere?

2. All existing buttons in the skin feather_box have icons whose line width is thinner than if I add an icon via the feather icons. The lines are thicker on those. Is this adjustable somewhere?

By the way, a bug: If you copy and paste a button with a SVG image, the property "Accent Color" is removed from the source button for the color and must always be set again.

Best regards
Friedemann
Friedemann

I solved it for myself: I set the stroke-width to 0.7 in all Feather SVG files. Actually, I had thought that this could be done via a CSS style, but it has no effect on me.

I can probably create the rotation-off symbol myself, with some software.

Best regards
Friedemann
studio360.com.ua

I decided not to create a new thread, as my question about the "feather_box" skin. Tell me, was it meant to be or is it unfinished? Why did you do so? What's the point? Usually in all the skins, when you click on the icon, all the other icons are deactivated. Here, everything continues to be active. Please tell me how to make when you activate one hotspot, the others are temporarily hidden? Link to demo tour.
INSAIT-DNEPR1.jpg
INSAIT-DNEPR1.jpg (589.32 KiB) Viewed 3296 times
INSAIT-DNEPR2.jpg
INSAIT-DNEPR2.jpg (598.1 KiB) Viewed 3296 times
INSAIT-DNEPR3.jpg
INSAIT-DNEPR3.jpg (641.29 KiB) Viewed 3296 times
Last edited by studio360.com.ua on Fri May 05, 2023 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Windows 11 22H2, Pano2vr 7.0.7 64bit, Object2vr pro 3.1.10 64bit, Object2vr4.0beta 64bit
studio360.com.ua

I guess I rushed the question and already found the answer. But why didn't you do it in the skin that comes with the program? After all, it was always in other pano2vr version 6 skins and it's right.
Windows 11 22H2, Pano2vr 7.0.7 64bit, Object2vr pro 3.1.10 64bit, Object2vr4.0beta 64bit