bug? Web element not visible in interface

Q&A about the latest versions
dylan

P2VR ver: 7.0.9 64bit Revision: 20024/6.2.6

I went to update a tour and I have a web element that I wanted to update (a YouTube video overlayed over a tv in the panorama). When I looked in the project the web element was not visible. I re-exported the project to confirm the web element was still present and sure enough it was visible and working in the HTML output.

There was no way of selecting the web element until I remembered List View - I could see the web element in List View and when selected it became visible in the main project window and the properties panel appeared on the left so I could modify it.

I have also created a fresh project and added a web element. The element is visible in the P2VR interface but when closing and reopening the project it is not visible or selectable (other than via List View).

Cheers,
Dylan.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Dylan,
By default the Web Element is hidden, you just need to deselet hide.

Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 12.40.18.png
Screenshot 2024-02-20 at 12.40.18.png (75.7 KiB) Viewed 313 times

Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
dylan

Sorry Martin! I wondered why no one else had spotted or reported this. :oops: What a nugget, just didn't notice that now rather obvious hidden indicator.
Thanks for the quick reply.

Dylan <shuffles off for eye test>