One node multiple destinations

Q&A about the latest versions
twycross3

I have several locations that I need to put in one spot. If possible I would like to click on the node and 2 or 3 other nodes open out for the user to select. Each node will work normally otherwise.

Thanks,

Twycross3
k.ary.n
Gnome

One solution is to set up node clostering in the Map element in the Skin Editor. This will show multiple nodes in the map and as you zoom in, more pins are revealed.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Twycross3,
You can use Hotspot Custom Properties for the URLs and Tool tips.
Have a look at teh attached project, there is also a normal point hotspot in there as well.
Regards,
Attachments
project.zip
(47.24 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Hana

twycross3 wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2024 5:50 am I have several locations that I need to put in one spot. If possible I would like to click on the node and 2 or 3 other nodes open out for the user to select. Each node will work normally otherwise.

Thanks,

Twycross3
You can use a hierarchical structure. Create a main node and under it, place 2 or 3 nodes you want users to select. Clicking on the main node could reveal these options. For better understanding you can go through the visual hierarchy doc.