No controls in Elementor

Everything concerning the Wordpress/Joomla/Drupal plugins
vokamale

Hello,

in one of my first projects I used the "Venis" skin as a basis for changes.
This all works as long as I use the integrated web server. But as soon as I create a package and upload it to a server on the Internet, no controls are displayed anymore. The packages are displayed in Elementor with the Garden Dnome Package version 2.2.5.
Only a text box with some explanations of the operation, which is displayed at the beginning, is displayed.

I took a few screenshots to explain it.
Above is the modified Venis skin with the information text, which is hidden on a mouse click. After that, the controls and point hotspots have disappeared, but the area and sound hotpots are still there.
Below that is the representation of the integrated web server and at the bottom in the original Venis skin.
Since everything is displayed correctly in the integrated web server, I don't know where to start. :(

The example package “TwoNode.ggpkg” is also displayed quite normally.

Can someone help me and tell me how to clean this up?

Please excuse the sloppy English...

Best regards
vokamale
vokamale

After I tried around a bit, the problem disappeared into thin air.
I can't even say exactly what caused it...

Best regards
vokamale
Hopki
Gnome

Hi vokamale,
We have test websites here, so if you want to test to see if it's a package, plugin or website issue you can send it to support where we can test it, the link below.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Hana

Check elementor and the garden gnome package version are up to date.