Selection of several projects in package viewer

Q&A about the latest versions
kronpano

I have created several separate tours which are running offline from the package viewer in kiosk mode on iPads/projectors/touch screens in some small museums here in North Wales.
Each device is set up so once powered on the package viewer will be started displaying the tour (one tour) relevant to that museum.

Now due to funding problems the museums need to work together and the idea is :
Have a front screen with a couple of big buttons to select which tour you want to watch and in each tour a home button which gets you back to that selection screen. So all tours should be available in all museums.

Is there an easy way in Pano2VR using the offline package viewer to facilitate something like that?
I guess the easiest way would be to have a "selection screen tour" which then starts one of the other tour packages and each one has a home button to return to the selection package.

My problem is - I don't know if I can simply "start" one package from another one.

If that is not possible I would need to get all the tours together into one package with the problem that the tours use only 2 skins which might cause problems when merging the tours?
All tours a bilingual so even in the skins there might be slight differences in translations due to preferences of the museum.

All the tours run offline from the package viewers because the internet connections are quite unreliable or non existent.
I have only done a quick search here and over in the FB group but haven't found really anything but linking to URLs - not sure I can do that offline.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi kronpano,
If each project is using its own skin and assets you can do one of two things.

1) Create a project that pulls the separate outputs into an iframe.
You can add the separate outputs to assets so when making the package they are all included.

2) Crate a project then use the Add project option, this will add the individual nodes to one tour.
The downside is the skin will be the same for all tours so it must contain all the elements required by all tours.

If all the projects are using the same skin, for example, the feather_box skin, then all good.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
kronpano

Thanks for that.

As I said - the skins are based on the same skin but things are named/translated differently.
Guess I'll need to figure out if or what causes problems.