From drone skin to path skin

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
association.bios

Hello I would need to insert 360 drone photos with one type of interface and then a route with another interface such as Streetviews,
there is the possibility of enabling one with respect to the other using trigger or logic block

Thank you
Attachments
Menu drone.PNG
Menu drone.PNG (3.09 MiB) Viewed 7460 times
Menu da terra.PNG
Menu da terra.PNG (2.57 MiB) Viewed 7460 times
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
If you do not want to hide the controller buttons at the bottom of the screen you can create a hotspot just for the drons shots.
What I mean by this is in the skin you will see a hotspot template, ht_node. This is the hotspot to open different nodes of the tour.
You could copy and paste the hotspot twice and rename them, ht_drone_down and ht_drone_up.
Then go in and change the hotspot image, for example, the ht_drone_up could be an icon of a drone, while the ht_drone_down could be a down arrow.

The idea here is when you are in an aerial drone shot you see the down arrow to go street level.
And when you are at street level a hotspot of a derne to go back up.

To use the correct hotspot you select the point hotspot in the viewer, this will show the hotspot properties, you are looking for Skin ID.
Use this to select the hotspot template this hotspot should use.

For example a hotspot in a stree level node to go back to an aerial drone shot would use ht_drone_up, which would show the drone icon.
Please see: LINK.

This sorts out the Point hotspots but if you did want to change the buttons or at least hide then you can use tags.
For example tag all aerial nodes with "aerial", then in a visible logic block for the controller add the logic, Tag contains aerial, visible false.

This would mean when you are in an aerial node the buttons would be hidden, when you move to street level the buttons would show as they do not have the aerial tag.
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
association.bios

Thanks so much for the suggestion, I managed to solve my problem. I missed one step; SKIN ID; to be able to make the two hotspot modes coexist to advance between the nodes, I used tags to hide the commands but it wasn't the best solution