How to draw inside a picture from a menu bar?

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
lemo_fri

In the editor, I build up a menu with different images that you can open with buttons. Now I want to draw lines inside these images while doing the tour.

I want the pictures to be interactive like you have a sheet of paper(the chosen image) and a pen that you can click and use.

Is there any possibility to do that?

Regards,
Lemo_fri
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Lemo_fri,
Nope, this is not possible.
But would like to understand why you would like to do this.
Are you looking to real time add say hiking tracks to the panorama?
What happens to these lines when someone closes the panorama and someone else opens it, should that see the lines, or is it only for one visit?
And the most important question is, why do you want to do this?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
lemo_fri

Hi Hopki,

I build up a program for the education of energy efficiency experts for domestic buildings. They have to learn how to determine a heat transferring enveloping surface. For this they need to draw it into a construction plan/building plan, so they can orientate themselves.

It would be awesome if they could draw the heat transferring enveloping surface into the plan and then download the image with the changes they made. I think about a "pen function" or "line function" that can be added to images or pdf's to fill them like you want to.

I just tried to implement a pdf(checklist) that needs to be filled while the students do the tour around the building and evaluate what should be done for raising the energy efficiency of that building. Unfortunately pdf's cannot be edited too, even if they have in their orignal version editbale boxes.

If you want I can show you in a meeting or sth.
Kind Regards

LeMo