Hide Hotspt

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
Schubi

Hide hotspots on mouseover or mouse click over another hotspot. They should only be visible again when the info window is closed.
This should also prevent me from clicking on several hotspots.
And how can I change the node images. For example, I would like to use my own icons.
I would appreciate some support
Hopki
Gnome

Hi,
You can use a variable, and give it a name, something like vis_ht which would be a true/false variable, set to true by default.
Then add the variable to the visible logic block to hotspot images, vis_ht, = false, visible false.
The hotspot would have the action, Mouse Click => Set Variable Value => = false.
This will then hide all the hotspot images.
The popup close button would also need an action to show then on close, Mouse Click => Set Variable Value => = true.

For your second question, do you mean the Point Hotspot image or are you referring to the node images as found in say a thumbnail menu?
Regards,
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
Schubi

Hello,
thank you very much. I realize there is still so much to learn and try. It won't get boring there. :lol:
I'll try it out tonight and hope I don't make a mistake.
Second question:
Yes, I have a menu on the left side and there I would like to insert other images or icons.
I had assigned the imaeames in the first attempt , like the "old" images, but somehow there is also something wrong.
I have to admit that I am currently working very much according to the motto "trial and error".
But it is a lot of fun with the many possibilities. :D