Multiple hotspot Proxy ID in one container

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
MarcusA

Hi,
I am trying to find a way to link multiple hotspots to a single container in the my skin.

In the Hotspot proxy ID I can put in a single area hotspot id and this works fine for one hotspot. If I put in the wildcard * all of my hotspots work and display this container, which is closer to what I want to achieve.

But I want to add hotspots to my tour which do not activate this container so I can not use the wildcard * Does anyone know how I can have multiple unique id hotspots link to the same container? I assume I can not just add multiple hotspot ids in the Hotspot proxy ID field.

I am pretty new at this so if there is a simple answer I have missed I am sorry, I would be grateful for any help experienced users can provide

Kind Regards
Marcus
Hopki
Gnome

Hi Marcus,
Can you not use Node Markers and Tags?
You can then use the wild card (*) but then have a node market set the scale of the container to 0/0 in panos it should not show in.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
MarcusA

Many thanks, this is an outstanding piece of software. My Tour is looking very nice thanks to the functionality of Pano2Vr