Pop Up Questions

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
capedoryus

Hello Folks, Created a 2 node pano using a Hopki tutorial from 2010 on popups. Works fine in Chrome on PC but has problems with Ipad and Iphone. The Popup images come up sometimes and other times I get a XML error or a combination of each. The pano worked fine in the creation process. Any help is appreciated.
I have a few questions . Most of the tutorials mention an external loader. Is there only one external loader and do I need it for all HTML5 popups? IS the External Loader only for images not loaded on to skin? The pano ,working on PCs, has the images loaded on the skin. No external loader was used.
Any suggestions on tutorials on popups are appreciated. I need the most basic tutorial.
Thanks in advance
John Conway
Here is the pano with popups: www.popup.keywestvirtualtours.com
capedoryus

Changed Action in Hot Spot Template to Activate from open next panorama. Works great. This was taken from a post called Pop-Up images in Linked Panoramas. Works fine on PC Ipad and Iphone. See lines 8 & 9 of the fourth post from the top of the page. Seems to be simple way of adding pop up images. Thanks Hopki for the original post.
Here is the pano: http://popup2.keywestvirtualtours.com/
John Conway
Key West Fl