Very Basic question

Special forum to share and discuss skins for Pano2VR and Object2VR
capedoryus

A bit embarrassed to ask a simple question but have tried all the methods I can dream up for a solution. I design a graphic in Inkscape and export SVG to desk top. Call up skin editor and place SVG on skin. When I move the SVG a container will appear but it is not the size of SVG. I have tried all the moves on the container but cant seem to get the container to surround the graphic. Of course, I tried drawing the container first and that was better but could not get the full graphic within the container.Would somebody please post a workflow for adding a SVG graphic/container and its relationship to the container. Any tricks are appreciated. Sorry for such a newbie question but the answer seems to be eluding me. Any suggestions are welcome and appreciated.
John
Newbie in Key West Fl
ps I tried to watch the videos at the head of the forum but browser showed and error message that said the video could not be played. Windows 7/ with Chrome Browser. It might be the Chrome browser in that it is not always the latest flash.
360Texas

Please show us your effort. URL ?

A lot of forum members are using browsers that are suitable for SVG's and HTML5 (not flash)
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com
capedoryus

Thanks Dave Here is a sample of what I am working on.
http://simvtour.keywestvirtualtours.com/
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks
John
360Texas

Well, I did look at your pair of panoramas. Win 8 and Internet Explorer 10 reports that your site delivered HTML5 content.

Pano's loaded very fast.. <less than 3 seconds. Adsl 12mbps download connection to an i7 cpu.

Initial pano at gate entrance the object found bottom center was a box [ Reservations ].
Clicked on reservations and next panorama was on brick walkway pier. Again, bottom [ Entrance ] linking back to the gate entrance.

Did not see any graphics scalable or png's. Nor toolbar.

As I recall when talking with Hopki, when creating HTML5 with flash fallback be sure [x] the box that says SVG convert to PNG for flash.

Does look like you know how to link panoramas. Good job.

The panoramas appear to be taken early morning or late afternoon.
The sun behind the clouds helps bring out the rich warm tonal quality I remember when we visited Matecumbe Key for a day sail couple miles out eastward to Alligator reef in our 25' sailboat. Felt like a small cork in a very large ocean.
Dave
Pano2VR Forum Global Moderator
Visit 360texas.com