point hot spot make polygon hotspot highlight?

Q&A about the latest versions
NISNJH

I have managed to get it so that when I move mouse over a polygon selected area the area glows blue in the shape of the selected region. but I would like to link the mouse hover making the polygon selection region also glow when I move the mouse cursor over a selected point hotspot region that is on a central point marker in the users view.
NISNJH

hmm I would offer 5$ through paypal that could help me figure this out I am on a timeline on needing to get this presentation worked out and need to get it so that when the user hovers mouse cursor over the point hotspot it makes the polygon region also highlight.
Hopki
Gnome

Hi
Please see Issue #690
Can not see a way to do this for the moment.

The only other thought was to use an image attached to the point hotspot template and select 3D distortion, but alignment will be tricky.
Regards,
Hopki
Garden Gnome Support
If you send an e-mail to support please send a link to the forum post for reference.
support@ggnome.com
https://ggnome.com/wiki/documentation/
NISNJH

Ok will give it a try but I would highly recommend adding such a feature to allow easy linking of point hotspots mouse hover over to making the polygon highlight area become visible.

Other then that I am finding Pan02vr really easy to work with its a great program!